This is more of a letter to my future self.
I have bought the domain tanghel.net 1 year ago together with the hosting. For one (!) whole year I have done nothing but post an empty ASP.NET MVC application on my website.
But now things have changed, now that I got the “wake-up” call that to renew the domain & the hosting, so I decided to “break the ice” and post something.
This is more a manifesto to myself to “kickstart” my blog. And I even have a plan of how to do that (maybe in this way I will keep the promise opening and maintaining a blog).
For the first 3 months I want to make one post every 2 weeks. Not too long, not too short, but every 2 weeks I want something to be written here. I will always have a list of at least 3 things to write about. I will fill in with details in draft mode and expand them before publishing.
To start, I have thought about the following 5 subjects that I want to write about:
- Owncloud 9 installation & configuration on a raspberry pi
- LINQ: how it works
- Functional programming concepts applied in object oriented programming
- Extension methods any C# programmer should have
- Avoiding NullReferenceException at all costs
- WPF: the good and the bad
Wish me luck!